At Wilson Washroom Services we pride ourselves on looking after customers. This is a competitive industry that often feels dominated by some of the multi-nationals, but we try and do something different.
Our philosophy is simple, but yet we believe effective:
- Value for money, see if we can save you money on your hygiene services
- Regular scheduled on-site visits
- All staff are fully trained and discreet
- Free onsite surveys
- Full compliance with current legislation
- Customer care! We are always contactable, and we always respond, you are never more than a phone call away to someone who can help you
Benefits Of Our Service
Value You want quality products and a professional service that meets your exact requirements. That is exactly what we have to offer.
Regular visits Unlike other suppliers who only offer 8, our basic package includes 12 onsite visits a year. We can also accommodate seasonal trends.
All staff All of our staff are fully trained and very experienced in this business. You can be assured of a discreet and professional approach at all times. Our staff cars and vans are all unmarked and our staff are always smartly dressed.
Free on-site surveys We offer a free on-site survey to determine what is best for you and agree a schedule of service visits that suits you.
Legislation Our services comply with all the relevant legislation, we are licensed waste disposal operators and can provide copy certificates for your records.
Customer Care Well that is our strong point though we say so ourselves, our experience in both our management and staff over many years in this sector is second to none. We want our customers to be satisfied customers for years to come.
Servicing The UK
We are based in Clydebank, but we cover the whole of Scotland, with our staff supporting installations in not just Scotland. Our coverage covers the whole of the UK as we have reciprocal agreements with other like minded independent service companies throughout the U.K.
May we offer a final point about looking after our customers. We take this very seriously and as well as our friendly approach we run sophisticated computer systems to ensure that you are looked after in a professional manner. Our systems allow us to provide:
- Duty of Care Certificates
- Customer Service Record Cards, which our staff will sign on each visit
- Your Contract
- Copies of our license agreements
- Recording of your quotations, queries, and any problems you may have encountered