Members of the Independent Washroom Services Association
Wilson Washroom Services are members of the Independent Washroom Services Association which is a UK and Ireland wide collective of independent washroom services companies.
All IWSA members work together to provide comprehensive washroom services throughout the UK whether for single site or multiple location businesses. Members comply to the Association’s code of conduct which ensures they will always:
- Be polite and courteous.
- Service every item of equipment completely and punctually.
- Leave all equipment clean, fully recharged and fully operational.
- Routinely and without a request replace worn out or damaged equipment.
- Always obtain clients signature to confirm service completed or provide electronic or other agreed verification.
- Provide complete and accurate information confirming service visits.
- Respond to emergency service requests from customers by contacting a responsible person within clients organisation and agreeing appropriate action within 24 hours.
- Remove all waste relating to installation or servicing from clients washroom and leave it clean and tidy.
- Be discrete and diplomatic when in alternative sex washrooms.
- Ensure that all colleagues are fully trained in all aspects of their role.
- Comply 100% with all legal and Health & Safety requirements.
- Include, or make transparent on quoting, any additional charges for documentation such as waste transfer/duty of care.